Sunday, January 7, 2018

😁 WANT TO TRY THE FOOD THAT'S HELPED ME LOSE WEIGHT?? 😁 Who wants to come and eat at my place? I've had a bunch of requests from people who want to learn more about how I've lost weight, what to eat, what to cook and the tips and tricks of low carb living. SO, I've decided to run workshops LIVE in our kitchen! DETAILS: You get to hang with me for a couple of hours, you get to try ALL of the food that I cook LIVE, you'll get a handout with the rules of how to do it, the recipes - including relevant nutritional information - and a list of the pantry staples you need to make it all easily for yourself. You'll also get bonus recipes to take away AND 6 months access to my private Facebook group! This is a 3 hour workshop and you will love it!! If you're keen, let me know in the news feed below by saying 'LET ME IN' and I'll send you the details. M X


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2Ele4fX

No comments:

Post a Comment