Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hi. I'm Monique. If we haven't met before or if you're new to my page, I've spent 25 years as a yo yo dieter and tried pretty much everything. At the beginning of this crazy journey I lost around 70 kilos in weight. Sadly I put a whole lot of it back on, like many people do. I lost, I gained and tried pretty much every pill, potion and plan you can imagine. Then I learnt how to change my lifestyle and my mindset around food and FINALLY I'm in control of my health and my weight! It's food like this that has helped me lose weight and gain LIFE! Yesterday I had @narangtoni in my kitchen teaching me a delicious Indian recipe called 'Sabzi'. The spices rev up your metabolism and if made solely with cauliflower and capsicums, this is low carb perfection - the style of eating that works for me and my body. For me the key to weightloss is definitely re-learning what to eat and this method is so easy!! The best part is its fuelled my love of cooking, it's helped me get rid of a crippling eating disorder and I still get to have my cake and eat it too! (Low carb cake..... and it tastes divine!) If you're a foodie, if you're a serial yo yo dieter like I was, and if you're tired of eating 'replacement foods' in the hope of shedding some weight, then this could be the method for you. I'll be doing a demo of this dish in my FB group this week. To join, click this link: http://ift.tt/2h7IMzz #foodie #foodies #recipe #weightloss #40kilosdown #realfood #glutenfree #dairyfree #cooking #foodtv #lifestyle #lowcarb #letsdothis http://ift.tt/2Et0O9h


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2DifKrs

No comments:

Post a Comment