Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Do you suffer from broken sleep and wake up feeling exhausted? I did too. This is me after waking up today at 5.30. If you know me well, you'll know that this is crazy. I have never been a morning person, however I've noticed since changing what I eat that my sleeps are deeper, I'm no longer waking up at 2 a.m. to go to the bathroom and I'm waking up with loads of energy, often before the alarm. FYI : 2 a.m. Is part way through the time the Liver is getting rid of waste and doing its repair work. Chances are if you're waking up around the same time as I did every night that the waste is not being processed properly and is acting as an irritant to your body, causing insomnia and frayed nerves. Sound familiar? I'm not saying you need to go on an aggressive detox. Your liver is designed to detox naturally. What I am saying is that through a few tweaks to what you eat, you can turn your body into a fat burning fuel machine which works optimally! I've done it and I'm loving the results. No more bloating, no more IBS and the best damn food I've ever eaten. Want a piece of the action? Email me at info@moniquebradley.tv #treatyoself #realfood #cake #baking #recipe #lowcarb #40kgsdown #weightloss #wellness #nomorediets http://ift.tt/2DmkHTu


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2DlEWkf

No comments:

Post a Comment