Thursday, September 14, 2017

Grabbing a moment of time for sunshine and a turmeric latte. Been trying out low-carb living over the last few weeks and have finally got a waist, better sleep patterns, more control over my sugar levels (I'm pretty sensitive to it), less stressed, more energy and I've dropped a dress size! Could this be my answer to ending the cycle of the yo-yo diet? After tipping the scales at 110kg in my 20's to finally feeling at home in my own body, I'm on a mission to help people find their own 'home'. The definitive answer, I believe, is that there is no 'one size fits all'. Some people are great with carbs and some aren't. Find what works for you and if you can't find someone to talk to, hit me up. I'm happy to connect you with the right people like Lynette Hill (@spaghill ) from @my_remedy_ And if you want to see more of my journey, watch my daytime show, Wednesdays at 11 a.m. Have a sensational FRIYAY. ❤ #weightloss #lowcarb #health #healthy #naturopath #food #foodie http://ift.tt/2x6ovDz


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2flTFO3

No comments:

Post a Comment