Monday, June 26, 2017

Hi there! If you're new to this page, welcome! I’m Monique. I’m a TV presenter, avid foodie, lover of shopping, bargain hunter, happiness junkie, singer, educator and I’m on a constant journey to find how to make life easier. 'Easy Living with Monique Bradley' is a daytime, lifestyle show, primarily for women and for people who share my story, or want to share their own. We are business women, mothers, step mothers, caregivers, nurturers, pioneers, leaders, foodies, domestic goddesses, homemakers, lovers and friends. This is a show for all of us. It’s fun, authentic and loaded with tips from experts that help us all have an easier, happier and more fulfilling life. I can't wait to share it with you !!!! Thanks for connecting!!!! M X


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2tcMUFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment