Thursday, August 2, 2018

Today I’m feeling grateful for a bunch of things and it’s been a reminder too of how much my health has changed over the last year of my journey. Aside from shedding a couple of pants sizes, I have more energy, better quality sleep, better skin, less middle of the night dashes to the toilet, less anxiety and generally more joy! I never knew that making just a couple of simple changes to my lifestyle could have such a dramatic effect on my life!!! And it feels like spring is in the air! AND I have a cook book in development too!!!! Life is good!!! Thanks to Paula from @evelyn.rose.lashes too. So, what are you grateful or excited about right now? I’d love you to share so we can celebrate together!! Happy FRIYAY x. . . #Health #healthy #nomoreibs #40something #beauty #skincare #caithyorganics #cooking #realfood #wellness #realfood #lowcarb #food #foodie #joy #foodblogger #foodstagram #tvpresenter #livestreaming https://ift.tt/2vvjVww


via Monique Bradley https://ift.tt/2vexsJB

No comments:

Post a Comment