Wednesday, March 22, 2017

So anyway, I'm letting you all in on a little secret. I had a really cool audition yesterday. Can't tell you what it was for, but suffice to say (warning - foul language ahead) I was pretty much crapping myself. Yes, after all these years of auditions, I still get nervous!! I wore the 'colour of trust' - the blue top which is fast becoming my fav from designer Jan Turley and this cool Heart of Hearts necklace from Fabuleux Vous. The best part is the message on one side of the necklace: 'She believed she could, so she did.' It was the kick in the butt I needed to remind myself that I'VE GOT THIS. I guess it's like that old cognitive behavioural trick of wearing a rubber band around your wrist and pinging it every time you think a bad thought or swear or something, to change the behaviour. I say, get rid of the rubber band, as wearing a glam sparkly dangler that swishes against you with every step is a much nicer reminder of getting rid of the fears and focussing on fabulousness!! Fingers crossed Cherubs!! M XX


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2nelA6Z

No comments:

Post a Comment