Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Monday!! I'm sharing this with you: my no makeup selfie I took after taking off all my thick layers of makeup for filming last night. To those who have sent me messages about how my skin looks in photos: THANK YOU. In all honesty, I've really struggled with terrible pigmentation and lost a lot of confidence. Not just freckles, but horrendous black patches that have made it hard for me to find foundation - in fact, often I've had to use 2 different foundations!! SO, I wanted to update you on what's worked for me, because if you have pigmentation, freckles, sunspots and signs of aging, it may work for you. About a year ago, I was introduced to Caithy Organics and have been using it ever since. This is the result. I'm still a work in progress, but everyday I'm getting my confidence back....And who knows, one day I may actually be brave enough to be barefaced in public. I've shared a link if you want to try it. Cleanser, toner, moisturiser for $90.....It's a no brainer X


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2o6Lrfr

No comments:

Post a Comment