Thursday, July 20, 2017

Was just having a great chat to this guy tonight. Pete and I - when we have a moment - have pretty deep chats. We're great mates first and foremost and it's nice being able to just talk about 'stuff'. Tonight's chat was about VALUE. There's something magical (and I've been watching this happen in my life and in Pete's) when you're known as 'that person who.......' and it's different from just 'what you do'. Your value is the promise you make to your family, your friends or your clients that only you (or your brand) can fulfill. It clarifies and communicates what makes you SPECIAL and means you're irreplaceable. It's something that you have to live up to every day, so by jingoes, by hokey, IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING THAT BOTH EXCITES AND ENERGISES YOU as well as adding value to someone else's life. I'm an energising communicator. I make people laugh. I help them feel comfortable on camera so that THEY can shine. And the more I do it, the more magic happens. So, what's your value? What makes you unique? And how often do you get to actually proclaim 'THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME SPECIAL!!'??? I think it's time we all did. Be a tall poppy. Own your awesome and stay fabulous. Big loves. M X


via Monique Bradley http://ift.tt/2thUuw8

No comments:

Post a Comment